- How long are appointments?
New patient visits are booked for 2 hours and follow up visits are 50 mintues.
- Do you take insurance?
SynRG Integrative Health and Wellness is a private-pay practice and a non-Medicare provider. Appointments with our providers are not billed through insurance. SynRG does not accept insurance or Medicare, and we do not file insurance paperwork on your behalf.
However, we will provide a detailed receipt for services performed for you to submit to your insurance carrier.
For new patient appointments, we require a credit card to be placed on file at the time of scheduling. Should you need to cancel your appointment, please notify at least 48 business hours prior to your appointment. No shows and late cancellations will be charged 100 dollars.
For follow-up appointments, payment is due at time of service and cancellations are required no less than 48 business hours otherwise a 50 dollar fee will apply.
- What can I expect at my appointment?• During your consultation, your provider will take a detailed medical history and consult with you in regards to options and recommendations to begin your path to long-term health.• Your provider will work with you to create an initial treatment plan and discuss your recommended laboratory testing and/or infusions.• It is recommended that you come prepared with all questions and any records you may have for your provider.
- What is the patient portal used for?• Request a follow-up appointment• View and upload lab results• View and upload supplement and medication information• Communicate with your provider or staff
- Do I need a primary care physician?
Yes. You are required to maintain a primary care physician for all urgent care and annual routine wellness check-ups.
- How do I prepare for my first appointment?Please follow these steps to prepare for your appointment:1. New patients should access the patient portal and complete the questionnaires at least 2 days prior to your appointment.2. Please provide us with any medical records at least five days before your appointment if possible. You can fax them to (518) 380-2023 or upload them to the Patient Portal. If you are not able to do either, you can bring them to your appointment. Your provider will review your medical history before your appointment. Medical history for one year is sufficient. Please bring your current vitamins, medications and supplements in their original containers if possible. Please also bring any recent labs or X-rays.3. If you need to cancel your appointment, please see the cancellation policy section.